Friday, April 6, 2012

Hello everyone!!
I'm in the CDI (school library) right now am and having an amazingly difficult time figuring out how to type on the French keyboard. Seriously the a is where the q is and I need to shift to make a comma and type a number and I still have no idea how to make an at sign for email addresses. HOW DOES THIS THING WORK?§§?

Anyway I decided to update because this week has been pretty interesting. We had what was called "Semaine Culturelle". It was basically the equivalent of homecoming week, but there was no dance or football game following it. Each day had a theme to follow, for example today was "le temps qui n'es pas encore passé" which means basically time that hasn't arrived yet aka the future so everyone came decked out in futuristic costumes. Magda the Swedish girl came as a robot and literally wrapped herself completely in aluminum foil, and Cornelia the Norwegian girl came as a dead version of herself and powdered her face and drew stitches. It xas really funny. The best costume I saw probably was Wednesday when the theme was the past and there was a guy that came as a knight. It was a legit metal armour set which was super awesome. Other than the costumes there have been concerts each lunch break and during the ten minute break at ten o clock. The first day on Monday, there was a DJ during lunch and everyone was dancing, it was really fun. I took a video but as I am not on my laptop I cant upload it now. Maybe later. Also, each period there are shows in the auditorium for everyone who doesnt have class or whose teacher decides to take them to see it. I only got to go to one with Tomasc (Slovakian guy) on Monday. It was a bunch of students rapping. I couldnt take it very seriously as the first thing the guy said was... well I dont know to translate it, but basically he was like "This shit right here is for my bitch". It was so funny I cant even describe. AHH, anyway. I'm trying to think of other stuff that happened during this week... Hmm... Life here has become so normal that it is hard to remember exciting stuff, because everything feels average, hah.

Well anyway all the trees are budding here and it makes me so incredibly happy. I LOVE THE SPRING. It came really early as well. It's only April and it looks like May. I just can't wait to swim in the lake ! The water is so clear that it will be like taking a massive bath without soap or something. Oh man I've obviously remained so incredibly poetic. I'm glad my writing skills have held, lols. LITERALLY the other day in English class I couldn't finish a sentence without including a french phrase or word. I have no idea why and I was just about losing it. I have so many words from random languages rolling around in my head. But I love it, its so awesome in Europe because you have so many languages around you. Or maybe its cause I just have loads of exchange student friends. NEM TUDOM. Anyway... Tomorrow is vacation AW YEAH and I'm going to Saumur to see Erin again !! IM SO EXCITED I CANT CONTAIN MYSELF QSLDKFJLMSKJDFMLKZJEFLKJZELMFKJZELMFKJZMLEKFJLMKJGMLZKEJGMLEKJGMLKJ
I'll prolly make another post when I get back.
Wow my shoulder is really sore and I haven't done anything. QUELLE CON DE LA VIE DE MERDE POURQUOI CEST TOUJOURS COMME CA CEST CHIANT DE PUTAIN JAI ENVIE DE PLEURER PUTAIN CA FAIT CHIER
lols I may be overexagerating there. ANYWAYY



Uh I have to go to class in like ten minutes. Jeg har IKKEEEEE lyst.
Sorry I keep typing in different languages but its because I FEEL LIKE IT.
Anywayyyyyyy
OFF TO CLASS.
Going to go study and be productive and a good exchange student !!
WEEE
Okay so Im using a French keyboard and have no idea how to put an accent on the a fail.
OH WAIT ITS RIGHT HERE LOLS ààààà

Well i have no idea how to capitalize it so anyway à bientot !

1 comment:

  1. I feel ya. Whenever I'm speaking English now I always end up feeling the need to say certain phrases or words in French, because they just describe how I'm feeling so much better than how I would translate it in English. Weird, right? :)

    ReplyDelete